Monday, May 11, 2009

Not Your Mama's Mobile Home


Do you believe me when I say that these pictures are of a mobile home?


What if I tell you that this mobile home is energy efficient?


How about this mobile home being roughly $100K?


Do you believe me when I say I want one?


Do you trust that I'm heart-broken that I live in the mid-west (prime tornado target), so one of these beauts isn't possible for me?


Do you want to find out more so you can get one and rub it in my face that I live in such a god-forsaken-weather strip? If so, read the article about this cheap, eco-friendly mobile home at MSN.com (where I jacked all the pictures from).

3 comments:

Sabrina said...

Now that's I call a DOUBLE WIDE!!!!

I want one too!

Literature Crazy said...

Do you guys get tornados up there? I didn't think so, which makes me totally jealous.

(But I'm also jealous of the "shabby chic" pictures you put up of your adorable decorating and the ones K put up of their house that they love. Too cute.)

Sabrina said...

Oh we get tornados!!! Maybe not as bad as some parts of the country, but we def. get them. Basements are a must!