Thursday, October 16, 2008

Quote of the Day


Do you love to get relationship advice off the internet? Sure you do.

That being said, here's some great advice from Rich Santos who writes a relationship column from a guy's perspective for Marie Clare magazine. In his article, "My Sarah Palin Crush," he writes, which is our Quote of the Day:
"I think I have a crush on Sarah Palin. She intrigues and intimidates me-two necessary ingredients for a crush."
There you go ladies, the two simple steps to get a guy to go for you (regardless of his dislike of your politics and your use of firearms). Granted, Santos admits he's lazy and desires to be a beta male (so make sure that's the kind of guy you're looking for before you try out his tip).

2 comments:

Sabrina said...

Sounds like my crush. And yes I do intrigue him and intimidate him at the same time.
Beta males are weird. So are Alpha Males... what is the normal one called?
Oh yeah, they are just called NORMAL MALES!

K and/or K said...

I'm interested in his IQ if he finds her intimidating. Must be her rifle.