Thursday, October 2, 2008

Quote of the Day

I usually try to mix up my Quote of the Day features, and I thought I'd bring you a quote from the world wide information super-net. I found this totally rad website and I'm going to drop a blurb from their home page as today's QotD:

"The term "morgue file" is popular in the newspaper business to describe the file that holds past issues flats... The purpose of this site is to provide free image reference material for use in all creative pursuits. This is the world wide web's morguefile."
Morguefile.com is a sweet website with like a bajillion photos that are in the public domain and can be used. No longer do you have to feel like you're stealing from others when you throw in a pretty little picture to augment your blog post. [The photo above is from morguefile.com.]

Do you have any photo source websites you like to use and/or photography blogs you routinely visit? By the by, there are two totally cool photography blogs I follow (check out their links in the right-hand side bar with the other "miscellaneous" blogs I follow).

No comments: