Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Re-Post: So Fresh and So Clean

This post was originally put on the now defunct "What Was I Thinking?" blog on August 28, 2008. Reposted here for your enjoyment.

Do you know what is even better than Outkast? That's right... home-made soap!

If you're looking for great custom soaps, made by loving hands, then you absolutely have to check out Young Soap. My first impulse is to pick up one of the "Sex in a Bar" soaps (because that's a great name for soap), and the "Florida Citrus Soap" sounds wonderful, and I wonder if the "Shaving Soap" works well on legs (as well as its intended effect on faces). All that makes me think I should pick up a "3 Bar Variety Pack".

So many wonderful soaps, so little time. Surf on over to the Young Soap website, take a look, and leave me a comment on which ones look the best (and if you bought any).

No comments: