Monday, September 29, 2008

Mondays Are "Fun Days"


I think Mondays are a hard sell. It's hard to go back to work when you've had a spectacular weekend (which I did). I watched the Presidential Debate on Friday (well, I watched from 9-10 p.m., and then gave up because both candidates were being evasive and the viewing public was getting nowhere fast). I do think that Thursday's Vice Presidential Debate might be a little bit more candid and/or interesting (if that's how you define "interesting").

We had fabulous weather on Saturday and I spent the afternoon at a park reading (which is like heavenly in my book). The picture above is someone else's photograph of Fort Harrison State Park that I visited on Saturday. This is an Indiana State Park that is built on a retired military base.

I really didn't want to come back to work today, but I've made the morning a little better with some blogging. Here's the stuff you can read to get you into a Monday groove:

No comments: