Friday, May 22, 2009

Holy Moly, That Was a Mother of a Finale

Last night's Southland finale was kind of crazy. Seriously.

Exhibit 1: You started off with this crazy lady...


...and things just escalated from there.

Exhibit 2: Dewey went crazy and Brown went for a wild ride with her wild partner.


I won't be sad to see Dewey's brand of crazy get booted from the show (but seeing as how his story line is "dramatic," they're likely to keep him around).

Exhibit #3: Detective Adams did this:


Exhibit #4: Detective Clarke got shot by his neighbor... totally surreal. (Also, totally impossible to find a photo of online). I'd love for somebody to be able to find a photo of Clarke's glassy-eyed post-shooting stare to add to this blog. Put the link in a comment, if you can find it.

2 comments:

Rosco Tango Baker said...

We've enjoyed watching SouthLand, and yeah, what a finale...I think I have a crush on the Det. Adams character - talk about calm and professional (save for giving the little girl a pistol) under fire.

I'm also interested to see how they develop the gay cop role.

Hope this one is back...and yeah, I can do without Ofc. Dewey (such an annoying character!)

Literature Crazy said...

My sister thought that he was gay too, but I didn't pick up on that. I'll have to re-watch it.