Thursday, December 18, 2008

I'm Like So Outta Here...

Well, in 8 hours and 8 minutes (at 5:00 PM EST) I am so outta here. I am taking a vacation from work.

Revel in my ability to not work from Friday, December 19, all the way through Sunday, January 4. How do you like them apples?

I developed this little tradition of celebrating the school Christmas break because I would stay home with my nephew... to stave off him burning the house down, but now he's 14 and probably old enough to stay home alone. However, I don't want to work, so I still use him as an excuse.

I'll have to come up with another excuse when he goes off to college... maybe I need to "reconnect" with him when he's home on break. Something like that.

If I don't talk with you before Christmas and/or Boxing Day and/or New Year's Day, have a great one.

1 comment:

Sabrina said...

I will be on the same break time as you! YEAH FOR BREAKS!!!!!!
Have a wonderful and Merry Christmas and BLOG A LOT! I miss you!