They've developed a list of the top 10 ways to waste time on the web. Here they are:
- Adtunes.com - A website that catalogs music found in television shows and commercials. [Incidentally, this coincides well with today's blog over at "What Was I Listening To?" Totally not planned, that one.]
- MSN Encarta Quizzes - Find out how well you can identify different dance styles and if what grade level your vocabulary is at... all at one convenient web-based location.
- Fail Blog - A slew of still photographs of some of life's biggest mess-ups.
- Kongregate - Web-based games that are guaranteed to keep you from your work for hours.
- StumbleUpon - A wiki of the web's most obscure and best websites.
- Scrablle on Pogo.com - After the Scrabulous debacle of Facebook, you can still get your fix here.
- Homestar Runner - Funny (and quirky) animation videos and retro-inspired games to while your time away.
- Spirograph - Use that geometry you never tap into to create some awesome art.
- Smalltime Industries - What could be better than Haiku-o-matic and to find out what television character your most likely to be?
- Cartoonbank.com - A repository of all the cartoons from The New Yorker.
Check out the article, let me know if you visited any of the suggested sites, and (if so) which were your faves.