Tuesday, September 23, 2008

A Change in Blogs

I've decided that I needed to change up my blogging style a little bit.

This blog, "What's That All About?" is one of a family of blogs that I will maintain, and will be your definitive source for all things related to art, technology (aka, the Internet), and politics.

I am going to work on moving all of my miscellaneous blogs (those not clearly related to literature, music, television, or movies) from where they were previously housed on "What Was I Thinking?" (which is now "What Was I Reading?").

It's my goal that this new system of providing customized content will allow people to follow only the blog posts they are interested in. If you love everything I write (books, television, music, and movies), then you'll want to sign up for all the feeds.

No comments: